
My grandpa Cook was such and incredible man. My memories of him are so precious to me. He taught me many things. He coined silly phrases and terms that I often find myself using. Today is the one year anniversary of his death. I've been thinking a lot about him today. The day he passed away is one of the most poignant days I've ever experienced in my life. My grandpa taught me that it's not how long you live, but how you live.
4 comments:
Thanks Cammie. Our grandpa was one in a million. I am so thankful for all the time we were able to spend with him
I have been thinking about Dad alot today. It seems Brandt was on a train the day he found out about Grandpa and today I got a phone call from Scotland,it was Bert he said he had gone to the train to say goodbye to Elder Peacky.Life is short and full of many tender mercies. Mom
that's so great, cammie. thanks for sharing. great words of wisdom.
Grandpa Cook was a great man and I'm glad we named Taft's middle name Emerson. It wasn't really after Grandpa Cook, but I liked to think of it that way. I was proud to give that name to Taft because I was proud of Grandpa Cook. Grandma Cook is also pretty great!
Post a Comment