Monday, October 29, 2007

This is About as Good as it Gets


This really is about as good as it gets. For one, it's a great time to get together with family. And for another, this is seriously about the best picture we can take.
So here we all are from left to right.
Grandma Peacock (my dad's mother) Christian & Carter there in the back, me and Cali, Neal and Gwen (my mom and dad) Brandt (my brother), Dory (my sister), Bethany (my sister) with Tyler (her husband) behind her, Grandma Cook (my mom's mother), Jayna (my sister), and Mike (her husband). So there you have it. The whole Peacock-Pollastro-Miller-Gilson family.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are just adorable! One thing I noticed is I am not even close to as tall as anyone else. I have boots on too! If Grandma wasn't leaning over she would be taller than me!

Family Days said...

Looks like a fun weekend! What a cute family!

Mari said...

This is a fun picture. I didn't know you guys even took it. Bethany, what are you talking about? Cali is a good foot shorter than you! ;)

Jan said...

Love the family pics -- looks like fun!

Freer Family said...

I think it's a great family picture!

100 Percent Cottam said...

what a good looking bunch! getting together with the fam' is the best!

Herriman Blue said...

Really fun posts, It's been a while, but I remember the feeling when my brothers got back from missions, there's nothing like it!!

Hey, have you gone down to the gym, do you know if you're going to join?

Anonymous said...

I think I am getting older. Mom